March 18, 2020
To the OP Community:
COVID-19 is impacting individuals and communities in unprecedented ways. OP has always focused on service, our employees, our customers, and the relationships built over these past 40 years. With the spread of this pandemic, we want you to know that there is no higher priority for us than the safety of our team and community.
We know that our products are critical to your business, and we are committed to standing by you during this uncertain time.
- Closely following guidelines from the CDC and other public health agencies, as well as requirements from the city, state, and federal government
- Taking aggressive steps to minimize risk at our warehouses
- Measuring each employee’s temperature and monitoring any illness symptoms
- Providing the best available benefits to our employees through this crisis
How To Contact Us
- Our online and telephone channels are and will continue to remain open for business as usual, as long as we can do so safely. Our sales teams are available to answer your questions via phone, text, or email. You can email us at email@example.com.
Please reach out to us if you have concerns or questions.Thank you for your support and trust in OP as we navigate these challenging times together.
Please continue to follow federal, state, and local guidelines for remaining healthy and safe.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operations Officer
COVID-19 USEFUL RESOURCES